Are you an Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT) pursuing licensure in California? Clinical supervision is an essential component of your training and development. Here at Monarchs Therapy, we offer individual, triadic, and group clinical supervision services to support you on your journey towards licensure. Our experienced licensed professionals will provide you with guidance, support, and oversight as you gain practical experience in your respective field.
Our clinical supervision approach involves the following:
- Reflective supervision
- Professional growth discourse
- Differential diagnosis
- Brainstorming sessions on impactful and meaningful interventions
- Appraisal of clinical approaches and ethical principles
- Morale-boosting discussions
- Exploration of transference/countertransference/co-transference instances
- Work-life balance and self-care discussions
Let us help you achieve your goals and grow as a professional. Contact us today to learn more about our clinical supervision services.
- One hour of one-on-one supervision.
- $110 per meeting
- One-hour supervision with you, one other supervisee, and the supervisor.
- $55.00 per meeting
- Two-hour meeting with no more than eight supervisees and the supervisor.
- $45.00 per meeting