Individual therapy, or talk therapy or counseling, focuses on providing one-on-one sessions between you and your therapist. These sessions offer a safe, confidential environment where people can explore their thoughts, feelings, and experiences with a trained professional.
At Monarchs Therapy, we understand that each person’s journey is unique. Our therapy sessions offer a safe place to explore your thoughts, feelings, and relationships and help move towards mental well-being and balance. Through this service, our experienced therapist, Judith Verduzco, LCSW, MPA, can provide treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions, including:
- Depression: When treating depression, we work to provide a supportive environment to explore and address the underlying causes and triggers of depressive symptoms. Our therapist will work with you to develop coping strategies to help enhance your self-esteem, challenge negative thought patterns, and help create a personalized treatment plan.
- Anxiety: For those dealing with anxiety, individual therapy sessions offer a safe space to explore their fears, worries, and triggers. Throughout these sessions, techniques such as cognitive behavioral Therapy can help our clients identify and challenge anxiety-filled thoughts and help build coping skills to manage anxiety symptoms.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: As an essential treatment approach to PTSD, our therapists will work with you to help process traumatic experiences, manage flashbacks and nightmares, and reduce the impact of PTSD symptoms, using techniques such as cognitive behavior therapy and prolonged exposure therapy.
- Stress: Managing stress can be challenging, especially as the world becomes harder to cope with. Through our therapy sessions, we can help identify stressors, explore coping mechanisms and help give you healthy strategies to reduce stress levels.
- Imposter Syndrome: For people who struggle with imposter syndrome, we can provide a space to explore feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt. Our therapy sessions can help challenge negative self-beliefs.
- Life Transitions: The challenges of life transitions can be imposing and difficult to cope with, especially if they involve career changes, relationship changes, and relocations. Our therapists can help clients cope with the challenges and uncertainties associated with transitions, explore personal values and goals, and develop strategies to adapt and thrive in new circumstances.
- Grief/Loss: We can work with our clients through a compassionate and supportive environment for individuals experiencing grief and loss and help them process their emotions, navigate the stages of grief, and find healthy ways to honor and remember their loved ones.
- Codependent Relationships: Our team can help those with codependent relationships establish healthy boundaries, develop self-esteem, and foster self-care. Therapists help clients understand codependency dynamics, identify enabling behaviors, and work towards establishing healthier patterns of relating to others.
- Enmeshed Relationships: Relationships experience problems differentiating themselves from others and establishing healthy boundaries. Therapists support clients in exploring their identity, addressing enmeshment patterns, and developing autonomy and self-fulfillment within relationships.
Are you ready to embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth? Monarchs Therapy is here to support you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and begin your therapy journey. You can reach us at (818) 741-1221 in La Crescenta, CA. Don’t wait any longer – take charge of your mental health and prioritize your mental health today.